So, Bran is going for his 2 day 1 night school camp at the NS Home Team next week. It will be the first time that he is spending a night out without us, the family.
The school camp attendance is compulsory. A strong reason has to be provided to the school on why the child is not able to attend. Notification letters were given to the parents to share more about the camp.
Objective of the camp:
- A consent form.
- Who to contact in case of emergency.
- Packing list.
- Shopping list.
- Panadol for Cough and Flu. Can be taken for Fever, body aches and sore throat.
- Lactoel Fort for diarrhea.
- Fluimucil for Phlegm
- Tic Tac – something sweet for the tongue.. in case there is any after-bitter-taste left.
I have also included the dosage and administration on every medication. This will ensure the child/camp instructor knows what is expected on dosage and how to administer.
- Alcohol Swab
- Antiseptic spray for cuts, grazes, bites and stings.
- Mosquito Repellent patch
I decided to get the Antiseptic spray instead of cream as this is more easy to use. As of just clean the wound and spray. Not need to worry that he will rub his eyes with the cream still on his fingers etc.
ok, packing of medication is completed. One item off the list!
Related Post [link to be updated after posting]
- [Updated: 23 May] School Camp (2): Shopping list
- School Camp (3): Packing – “Compartmentalized”
- School Camp (4): The school Camp Activities